#Travel Adventure #Taglines


tagline is a short, memorable description that becomes identified with a product. I always create one or two for each book or series I write. For example, the tagline for the Risky Research Series is: 

How far will a deadly group go to control the diet product industry worth billions and can anyone stop them?

While watching a travel show on Sicily the other night, several corny taglines popped into my head from my visits to this incredible island and I thought it might be fun to try and draft taglines of trips. Here's the first, and there may be more. Feel free to add your travel tagline in the comments.

Two American’s linger outside a café in the narrow streets of Taormina enjoying a fresh cannoli, unaware if the smoking volcano in the distance is ready to blow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

International Book Readers

Summer Lovin’ Blog Hop

Free ebook and Fascinating Author