The Mystery of Ebook Pricing

I don’t always understand how publishers and Amazon price ebooks. Sometimes prices are reduced for promos, like A Taste of Tragedy was awhile back, though the price still hasn’t been raised to its original price of $3.99 from its currently discounted price of $0.99. I have no idea when that might happen. As for boxed sets, they’re often a major bargain. I assume this is to encourage readers to try a new author with very little to lose. My Kindle boxed set is only $3.99 and it includes three of my adventure novels. If you downloaded each separately the cost would be $10.97. So, whatever the reason I always like to pass on to readers that if you haven’t tried my books, the Kindle boxed set is a very economical way to go. If you have read these three novels, I'd love to hear which is your favorite. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

International Book Readers

Summer Lovin’ Blog Hop

Free ebook and Fascinating Author