Most Romantic Vacation Destinations

Thank you to everyone who participated in the Hops With Heart Blog Hop. I especially appreciate those who stopped by my blog and left a comment on the most romantic vacation destinations. From all the comments received, a randomly selected participant to receive a $10 Amazon Gift Card and a set of Embrace Adventure luggage tags will be notified no later than June 25, 2014. 

Some of the great romantic destinations mentioned include Hawaii, the Caribbean, Italy, France, Belgium, Switzerland, Ireland, Greece, Fiji, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, Canada, Cuba and beautiful mountains, beaches, islands, and lakes. All sound wonderful and romantic! 

I hope everyone had fun and maybe even won a great prize from one of the many participating authors or a grand prize at www.hopswithheart.blogspot.com. I also hope you will continue to follow my blog, follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/kimmcmahill, and check out my romantic suspense or adventure novels.
 
Thanks again to all those who stopped by and to Jane for organizing this great hop.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

International Book Readers

Summer Lovin’ Blog Hop

Free ebook and Fascinating Author