Week in Review November 26 – December 2


I can’t believe it’s already December. To get into the holiday spirit I’ve been reading Christmas novellas (see post below and stay tuned for my review of Three Gifts). We dug out the Christmas decorations from under the stairwell and spent the day decorating. I’m exhausted, but the house really looks festive. In continuing with the theme of getting into the holiday mood, I spent a day at a local artists’ Christmas open house signing books. It’s always fun to get out and talk to readers about my work and learn more about other crafts such as glass blowing, painting, sculpting, weaving, metal work, wood carving, etc.  The weather continues to be too mild to feel like Christmas, but I’ve experienced enough white Christmases to last a lifetime, so I won’t complain and I’ll continue to enjoy the temperatures while they last. Have a great week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

International Book Readers

Summer Lovin’ Blog Hop

Free ebook and Fascinating Author