Week in Review


This post is actually two weeks in review since last week was usurped by “The Next Big Thing,” a blog circle where authors have a chance to discuss their current works in progress. See the blog post on November 19 below for more and be sure to check out the authors I have tagged for November 26.

I came across a great website to help readers find low cost eBooks called, Addicted to eBooks. Marked in Mexico ($2.99) is currently on their homepage. All books listed on the site are priced at $5.99 or less and must have at least five book reviews, so for great eBooks at great prices check out http://addictedtoebooks.com
In case you missed it, please visit Jacqueline Hopper's Blog for her Promotion Monday Trivia extravaganza from November 19 where Prism Book Group authors offered up bits of trivia about their work and I discussed the difference between grizzly and black bears – good information to know for the characters in Big Horn Storm. As always, I can’t say enough about Jacqueline and her awesome blog. I was also interviewed at Roller Coaster Suspense on November 22.  Marcy Dyer posed great questions and put together a wonderful interview. Thank you, Marcy.
And, last but most importantly, I had the opportunity to spend quality time with friends and family over the holiday weekend and I’m very thankful for all of them.  I hope you all had a safe and enjoyable Thanksgiving holiday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

International Book Readers

Summer Lovin’ Blog Hop

Free ebook and Fascinating Author