Bighorn National Forest


I mentioned awhile back that my next novel, Big Horn Storm, will be released on August 24, 2012 and I promised to post tidbits, facts, excerpts and news of interest. So let’s set the scene.  Located in north central Wyoming, the Bighorn National Forest encompasses over one million acres and is home to the Cloud Peak Wilderness. The Big Horn Mountains have elevations ranging from 5,500 feet to over 13,000 feet above sea level, accounting for the diverse vegetation and unpredictable weather. The abundant wildlife, evergreen forests, grass prairies, mountain meadows, rugged peaks, dramatic canyons, cascading waterfalls and overall dramatic geology make the area breathtakingly beautiful and the perfect setting for an action packed adventure.

Comments

  1. The way you describe this beautiful place makes me wish I was there...and if I close my eyes I can almost feel like I am. Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

International Book Readers

Summer Lovin’ Blog Hop

Free ebook and Fascinating Author