Mayan Ruins


I met a woman last week who did her master’s thesis on the Mayan culture. She had studied a number of the Mayan sites I’ve explored in Mexico. It was exciting to talk to someone who had visited the same places I had and who was even more enthusiastic and obviously much more knowledgeable than I about a subject which is very dear to my heart. Though Deadly Ruins is pure fiction, a frightening figment of my imagination, she still seemed anxious to read my novel. I’m confident our paths will cross again someday and I'll be interested to hear her take on my fictional portrayal of an archeological project which turned into a terrifying fight for survival.

Deadly Ruins is available on-line through Amazon, Publish America and a scattering of stores (see older post on where my books are currently stocked).
The above photo was taken from atop a pyramid at Coba in Mexico.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

International Book Readers

Summer Lovin’ Blog Hop

Free ebook and Fascinating Author