Friends, Followers and Fans

I would like to wish everyone a happy holiday season and extend my gratitude to all my friends, followers and fans. I’m thrilled to have so many people who like my work enough to purchase my books and check in with my blog every now and then to see what I’m up to. It’s been and exciting and busy year with two novels to promote, work, travel, family and trying to find time to write. My next story I hope to have published combines a military crisis, harrowing horseback escapes, romance and an attempt to reconcile the past in an action-packed adventure set in the rugged and stunning Big Horn Mountains of Wyoming. Please keep your fingers crossed that I’ll find the right agent or publisher for this project and I’ll keep you posted on its progress.

I hope everyone has a wonderful and prosperous 2010.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

International Book Readers

Summer Lovin’ Blog Hop

Free ebook and Fascinating Author